Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a Galaxy S4 on Bill Pay as a new customer

Options
  • 07-11-2013 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

I'm looking at getting a new Galaxy S4 on bill pay but I don't want to port from my current network as I'm still under contract until May next year.

I have applied with Meteor as a new customer (they don't have any info on me other than id, proof of address and questions I have answered). Understandably, they are looking for a deposit on top of the €99 up front payment for the phone, but they have asked for €300 which leaves very little incentive for me to buy on bill pay at all.

I think I'd rather buy the phone outright in that case.

Does anybody know how I'd fare with Vodafone, O2 etc.? I am aware they will look for deposits too, just wondering if there'd be any noticeable difference.

I am unhappy with Three so I'm looking to avoid them if possible.

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement