Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone using the Nexus 5 on an Irish Network?

Options
  • 07-11-2013 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Anyone using the Nexus 5 on an Irish Network? With 4G? Meteor or Voda? Any issues with settings or usage? thnking of switching to one or the other for 4G. (currently on O2 3g)

I had some issues with my device being unrecognized and not taking down the right settings. Calls texts and internet worked fine, but I could not log into PLAY or GMAIL account over the network. Only on wifi.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bryan10

Hi, do you have to root the nexus 5 before you can use it in Ireland do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭Spipov

Bryan10 wrote: »
    Hi, do you have to root the nexus 5 before you can use it in Ireland do you know?

No. Pop your sim in and off you go

Thanks.

How do you find the battery life in the Nexus 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

I find battery life good. 4.4 android seems more efficient.

• Advertisement

Can you get through a day with moderate use on one charge?

Thinking about upgrading from iphone 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 yolloms

Where did you purchase your Nexus? UK/US? Looking to order one from UK myself

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

Does anyone have an armband for their Nexus 5? I've taken up jogging and want to get a good one to keep it safe (preferably waterproof).
    All recommendations welcome.

Advertisement