Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a 9v ac psu?!

Options
  • 07-11-2013 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭

I have an old Alesis microverb II and years ago was told in Maplins that their 12v ac would be fine but it cuts the sound after 10seconds

the problem is its a mini jack connection, perhaps a guitar pedal power supply block would work?

Ive coming back from a long hiatus, the mircoverb II has a unique sound character and I dont want to discard it even tho there are technically better units available

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

9V/830mA 3,5mm Jack, quick search will yield what you need. Don't use 12v would you stick a 110v power into 240v line? NO! You are asking for trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

thats strange, I checked Thomann before but didnt see it. 28euro is a bit much tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

and Id have to use an EU-UK adapter too which would bring up the price

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

You can pick one up in your local hardware store am sure.

Advertisement