Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about DNS

Options
  • 07-11-2013 6:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

I have this HTPC at home and i am currently using a VPN which uses DNS to avail of the US version of Nexflix and several UK sites itv ch4 ect.

The only problem is that Irish channels do not work such as RTE and TV3 when using the DNS.

I have no problem in changing on the odd occasion that i need to but the rest of my family could not do this (like talking to a wall trying to show them)

so is there a way to specify different DNS to specific websites such as the VPN DNS to netflix and itv ect and then googles open dns to the rest?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,074 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Check the charter, we don't facilitate illegal access to copyrighted material.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement