Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 208

Options
  • 06-11-2013 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

A little help please..
    I have a Nokia 208 and I have a problem with one of the settings.
    On incoming calls the screen just shows "Call" . I want to see who is calling (from my contacts list ) but I cant find the setting. .
    Any help on this one please

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Is it happening with all calls?

Contacts that are saved twice can prevent from a number being displayed correctly, and check that numbers calling you aren't on id withheld

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭cosmowillie53

Yes it happens with all calls.. Its a new phone and just haven't figured out how this bit works.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Yes it happens with all calls.. Its a new phone and just haven't figured out how this bit works.

Im guessing your with vodafone then. Ring CC and ask for callerID to be activated.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭cosmowillie53

Yes Vodafone... I will give them a call.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Check to see that your contacts setting is not set to phone and sim,you must only select one memory.Either the phone memory or sim memory NOT BOTH
    After that its a caller id setting that must be activated by provider as davy mentioned.

• Advertisement
Advertisement