Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Guided Fate Paradox

Options
  • 06-11-2013 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

Had my eye on this game for awhile and its getting well received scores and currently sitting on a 78 on metacritic

I am a sucker for the anime style :L, also being made by the disgaea team

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Suppsoedly it's great but not as good as the spiritual predecessor ZHP. It's meant to be a weird mix of rogue like and SRPG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Picked it up as an impulse buy at the weekend and played it for a couple of hours. Really really like it but find there's a little bit too much exposition between dungeon floors. The story is interesting but I'd rather have it in between dungeon crawling bouts, really breaks your momentum. The dungeon crawling itself is lots of fun though.

Decided to finally start playing ZHP too after staring at it on my shelf for 2 years, think I might go forward with that and come back to Guided Fate Paradox.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ghostchant wrote: »
    Picked it up as an impulse buy at the weekend and played it for a couple of hours. Really really like it but find there's a little bit too much exposition between dungeon floors. The story is interesting but I'd rather have it in between dungeon crawling bouts, really breaks your momentum. The dungeon crawling itself is lots of fun though.

Decided to finally start playing ZHP too after staring at it on my shelf for 2 years, think I might go forward with that and come back to Guided Fate Paradox.

Brought it on impulse too.......still trying to get my head around it lol

Advertisement