Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What games are you looking forward to most in the next few months?

Options
  • 06-11-2013 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Personally, I'm looking forward to The Division, I was totally sold on their E3 demo gameplay.

What's everyone else looking forward to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Yeah the Division too, apart from that nothing really. Im looking forward to dipping into my long list of cheap steam sale games and replaying stuff like Skyrim around Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

I'm currently playing this right now and looking forward to it coming out of Beta to full game .

http://en.skill.gameforge.com/help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Metal gear solid 5 , smt4 and dark souls 2 i am looking forward to the most

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Mario 3d World and Link Between Worlds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

Titanfall on PC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

Walking Dead Game Season 2, not sure of release date just yet but think it's due in the next few months.

Really enjoyed the first one, took me back to the days of playing Secret of Monkey Island on my Amiga 500 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Dark Souls 2 and X-Com: Enemy Within. Nothing else at all on my radar

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Mario 3d World and Link Between Worlds

I was about to write the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

FIFA 14, Watch Dogs, The Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭ionapaul

GTA V, Dark Souls 2 and Titanfall, all on PC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Walking Dead Season 2 when it's all released, and Witcher 3 whenever it comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Zelda Zelda Zelda....

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Valentine1

Link between Worlds, Mario World 3D, Mario Kart 8, The Division and The Order. That would require getting a Wii U and PS4, neither of which is likely to happen any time soon.

Plenty more stuff scheduled for spring that I'm really interested in and won't require massive spend on hardware!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Dark Souls 2 and Wildstar (whenever they decide to release it!).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Titanfall, Witcher 3 and Walking Dead season 2 on PC for me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

All the Kickstarter stuff I have backed that should start to appear next year - Wasteland 2, Project Eternity, Divine Divinity & Torment. I am definitely going through a serious lack of interest in triple A games at the moment. Maybe Walking Dead 2 but if it's all about the little girl it will be a problem for me. The longer I played Walking Dead the more aware of the adult behind the voice I became.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Other than watch dogs which was pushed back to spring i dunno what else there is for the xbox and i dont like playing games on pc, not that i could play anything on this piece of excrement i call a PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,413 ✭✭✭weemcd

Castlevania 2 and Watch Dogs

Advertisement