Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hall/Badminton Court near Raheen

Options
  • 06-11-2013 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭

Looking to hire/use a Badminton court near Raheen Ind Est during the day for about an hour on a weekly basis with a view to setting up a club at work.

Anyone have any ideas for suitable venues and contact details for same?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

I don't have contact details, but maybe Mungret GAA club might be able to help.
    Most of the clubs in/around Limerick use school halls (I'm secretary of one of the clubs), so they'll be no use to you during the day I guess.

Can't think of any other halls around that aren't linked to a school, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭LMK

Might be worth calling the Catholic Institute see if they have facilities for badminton

• Registered Users Posts: 4 johnflah

Hi, how did you work out with sourcing a hall? I'm looking to do something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

johnflah wrote: »
    Hi, how did you work out with sourcing a hall? I'm looking to do something similar.

Used Delta in the end. €15 for a court for the hour.

http://deltasportsdome.ie/

Advertisement