Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e mobile 4g problem

Options
  • 06-11-2013 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi everyone im i just got a htc one on bill pay with e mobile and for some reason i am not able to get 4g. I am on the 4g plan and have the 4g sim card and i am in cork city which is meant to have "excellent" coverage for 4g. All thats coming up on phone is 3g and im getting speeds of about 7mb/s . Anyone have any idea what might be wrong ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Skittle

pacman1989 wrote: »
    Hi everyone im i just got a htc one on bill pay with e mobile and for some reason i am not able to get 4g. I am on the 4g plan and have the 4g sim card and i am in cork city which is meant to have "excellent" coverage for 4g. All thats coming up on phone is 3g and im getting speeds of about 7mb/s . Anyone have any idea what might be wrong ???

Sorry may be a stupid question, but have you set the phone to enable LTE reception?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭pacman1989

Hi skittle em no I haven't set it up for that how do you do the set up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Skittle

Bring up the settings screen, tap the Mobile Date option, select the "Network mode", make sure "GSM / WCDMA / LTE auto" is selected.

Advertisement