Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impossible to get a football accum up !!

Options
  • 06-11-2013 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

It's been nearly 4 months now since I've had an accum up :( very disappointing to say the least . I've had the odd single and a double but no great profit . On 3 different occasions over the last few months I've had bets go down on last minute or last 5 minutes,where I have called a draw , and a team gets a winner.
    I've come to the conclusion that large accums , and by large I mean 5 plus, are very very hard to be successful . Especially with the way teams are playing lately .. I've totally gone off multiple team accums to be honest . Single and doubles and mabye a treble is my limit from now on.
    Anyone else having a slack few months the last while ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Accumulators are for mugs, especially straight win accums. If you are going to go for a big accum then go for an overs or a BTTS.

Advertisement