Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WB Humble Bundle

Options
  • 05-11-2013 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭

Moar games for your wallet. You know the drill!!

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Scribblenauts Unlimited
    Arkham Asylum GOTY
    Arkham City GOTY
    FEAR 2
    FEAR 3
    LOTR: War in the North

Comments

Wow. If only my laptop would support ... any of them!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

nice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Lost my credit card :( so no paypal, no games :(...(though I own 5 of the 6)

Is that war of the north any good ?

Also, in regards to LOTR....why isn't the LOTR RTS (Battle for Middle Earth I/II) available anywhere for Digital download, they were great games

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Own most of the games already, but sure will throw in a few quid for charity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

wes wrote: »
    This is my thinking as well.

I don't get people who are up in arms about the steam keys not being giftable when it was recently changed. It's a fiver for charity (once the slider is edited), where you get something back. Even if I have all but one of the games, I'll beat the average and consider it a donation, for some good feels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

wes wrote: »

Hope I'm not the only one that read the last couple words in the style of Smashie

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I dont have a PC able to take any of the games at the moment but always throw a few quid to them because its for charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

This is my thinking as well.

I don't get people who are up in arms about the steam keys not being giftable when it was recently changed. It's a fiver for charity (once the slider is edited), where you get something back. Even if I have all but one of the games, I'll beat the average and consider it a donation, for some good feels.

There is gift icon beside each game as you redeem them on the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

70c for Arkham Asylum, Fear 2, Fear 3, War in the North. I'll probably never play any of them again (already owned Fear 2 and 3 on the 360 and LOTR on steam!), but honestly, at a cost less than a dairy milk....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

hmmmm! dairy milk!

• Advertisement

God damn it, I put in $4.50 instead of $4.51.

I mailed them with no repsonse since yesterday grrr

You can increase the amount on the page that lists the games

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    God damn it, I put in $4.50 instead of $4.51.

I mailed them with no repsonse since yesterday grrr

I usually round it up; so would put in $5 in case there is a surge of sales

CastorTroy wrote: »
    You can increase the amount on the page that lists the games
    Where exatcly? As in the download page that got sent to my email?

OMG I'm mortified

Sorry, javascript not working on browser in work. I can see it on my mobile phone..
    Better close that helpdesk ticket :P

Did increasing work to get you the BTA games?

Yes thanks, I increased it by 0.01 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I have the Batman games on GFWL, which i "think" will now work as Steam keys but for around 4 euro I didnt take the chance! Wanted the FEAR sequels anyway as I havent bothered with that series since the first game.

These Humble Bundles are just the best thing ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Agricola wrote: »
    Wanted the FEAR sequels anyway as I havent bothered with that series since the first game.

FEAR was fantastic, 2 and 3 aren't amazing, but passable enough, I still enjoyed them. MP isn't worth talking about though, was great in the original.

Agricola wrote: »
    These Humble Bundles are just the best thing ever.

Until you start cursing them for giving you too many but you can't stop yourself and you tell yourself they're just to tide you over to the next Steam Sale. Then it just becomes a vicious circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

My girlfriend picked me up the bundle as a gift and I'm very happy with it so far.

Never got around to playing the Batman games when they came out, but always heard great things about them.

Have to say I love the offers Humble Bundle are doing and the causes it goes to. Worth chucking a couple of euro into and even passing the games on as a gift if you have them already.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Which one is better? Arkham City or Assylum? I don't have the time to play both...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

I'd recommend Asylum first.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,306 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah I preferred the close quarters of Asylum

• Registered Users Posts: 21 vladicaris

After alan wake bundled ,everything is possible to be in bundle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Grimebox wrote: »
    Which one is better? Arkham City or Assylum? I don't have the time to play both...
    Start with Asylum; there are lots of references to it in City that don't make sense with out it and over all it's more varied game play (imo).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Just in case you didn't know... Humble Bundle put videos for FEAR, Lord of The Rings (Think it is the one with cards not sure of it's name).. Apparently Arkham Origins DLC is to be added too.. There may also be another game that I forgot about... These are the bonus games to be added when the 1st week is over to all who bought BTA bundle I think..

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dothehustle

Mortal Kombat Kollection
    F.E.A.R
    Gotham City Impostors Free to Play: Professional Impostor Kit
    Guardians of Middle-earth also comes with the DLC Smaug’s Treasure
    Batman: Arkham Origins DLC
    That's what hukd thinks they are

Mortal Kombat Kollection
    F.E.A.R
    Gotham City Impostors Free to Play: Professional Impostor Kit
    Guardians of Middle-earth also comes with the DLC Smaug’s Treasure
    Batman: Arkham Origins DLC
    That's what hukd thinks they are

Nice1, whats in the pans for the origins DLC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

So is it Arkham Origins DLC only that's expected and not the full game?

Advertisement