Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Request.

Options
  • 04-11-2013 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi!

I am a photography student conducting my senior year of a BA-degree at Griffith College.

For one of my school subjects I would like to make a photographic series documenting different people volunteering in the Garda Reserve.

My intension is to portray the volunteers in their homes or at their workplace, and in their uniforms as Garda Reserves.
    The idea is to show how different members of society can help assist and function as
    members of the Garda.

What I will focus on in this project is the diversity of the volunteers backgrounds and personal life juxtapose to their roles as Garda reserve members.

This is will be submitted as school assignment and will only be published on my portfolio website.

The project submission due is on January the 8.
    I will be photographing in the space between the 1. of November until the middle of December.
    In return the participants along with The Garda Reserve will receive the photographs from the series for personal or promotional usage.

Please contact me at ingvildmelberg@outlook.com if you're interested :)

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Raider190

Hi!

I am a photography student conducting my senior year of a BAyt?-degree at Griffith College.

For one of my school subjects I would like to make a photographic series documenting different people volunteering in the Garda Reserve.

My intension is to portray the volunteers in their homes or at their workplace, and in their uniforms as Garda Reserves.
    The idea is to show how different members of society can help assist and function as
    members of the Garda.

What I will focus on in this project is the diversity of the volunteers backgrounds and personal life juxtapose to their roles as Garda reserve members.

This is will be submitted as school assignment and will only be published on my portfolio website.

The project submission due is on January the 8.
    I will be photographing in the space between the 1. of November until the middle of December.
    In return the participants along with The Garda Reserve will receive the photographs from the series for personal or promotional usage.

Please contact me at ingvildmelberg@outlook.com if you're interested :)[/quote

No member of an Garda Siochana is allowed to participate it would be against regulations you would need to contact the Garda press office]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ingvild Melberg Eikeland

Sorry for the inconvenience as I was not aware of this situation.
    I will remove this post promptly.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Scouser

Sorry for the inconvenience as I was not aware of this situation.
    I will remove this post promptly.

contact the press office and outline your project

i would expect you to receive lots of support and interest from GRs

what a great project to undertake - I wish you all the best and I hope you pursue it to completion

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Scouser wrote: »
    contact the press office and outline your project

i would expect you to receive lots of support and interest from GRs

what a great project to undertake - I wish you all the best and I hope you pursue it to completion

Fully agree. The Garda Press Office will assist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭RUNNER 1

Fair play , and all the best with it

• Advertisement
Advertisement