Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE READ - Mobile Gaming Subforum {Android/iOS}

Options
  • 04-11-2013 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I'd appreciate if you can take a look here & let your thoughts be known. The proposal is to trial out a subforum of the Games forum, which will cater exclusively to mobile/Android/iOS games & gaming. For reasons I explain in the link, this forum isn't the best place to discuss mobile gaming, so we're wondering if we create a space for the subject, would that be better.

Again I'd appreciate your input on it, all you have to do is put a +1 or -1, for or against. Feel free to expand on it though

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87337023#post87337023

Cheers :)
    Myrddin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

+1 .... I buy a lot of mobile games these days. It'd be nice to have somewhere to find out about new mobile games, sales, freebies, and to find out what people are playing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Mr E wrote: »
    +1 .... I buy a lot of mobile games these days. It'd be nice to have somewhere to find out about new mobile games, sales, freebies, and to find out what people are playing.

Just to clarify, +1/-1's won't count in this thread, there's a link to the official request in my OP where the results can be properly tallied later on, so if you want to go ahead & +1 that thread instead that'd be great man :) This thread is merely to increase awareness of the proposal itself, to the target audience as it were

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Pfft... I blame Mondays.

Mr E wrote: »
    Pfft... I blame Mondays.

Bob Geldof?

I'm just bumping this as it was about to fall into the nether of page three & beyond. Which is the exact issue with discussing small/indie/mobile games in a busy forum.

The thread is now a sticky, & will be removed after the voting period has ended.

• Advertisement

This got enough support to be greenlit, many thanks to all who voted :)

Just incase anyone hasn't yet noticed, Mobile Gaming :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Does this mean we can get rid of the Simpsons tapped out thread at last? :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,823 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kirby wrote: »
    Does this mean we can get rid of the Simpsons tapped out thread at last? :P

It's gone once I get on a PC with net connection.

Advertisement