Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misplaced (lost?!) our marriage license (possibly) before the wedding?

Options
  • 04-11-2013 7:29am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey
    We signed our Marriage License with the Registar a few months ago. I cant for the life of me remember if they kept that document for the wedding day... or if they gave it to us. Wedding is in two weeks, assuming they can give us a replacement?
    Have emailed them, and will call today, but wanted to check if anyone else had that happen to them?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭coats

Was in registry office registering intent on friday for wedding. They kept our licence and will bring it on the day. hope that helps

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Yeah, she didnt get back to my email so I called. They kept it! Delighted to hear it, because it's not like us to lose important docs! Thanks <3

Advertisement