Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bad batch of verbs

• 02-11-2013 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Is it possible every disk burnt bad expect one got from just media

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

I have heard of people getting bad batches in general, not necessarily from just media, ive been using just media for a long time now and ive never dropped a disc once!

Have you changed settings recently? Or a new drive maybe? I have read somewhere recently that img burn is not working right lately, and clone cd is! Don't know myself, i haven't ripped one in a while, ill try one today and let you know!
    What verbs did you get? I always seem to get 003's and they are perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

ufc pro wrote: »
    I have heard of people getting bad batches in general, not necessarily from just media, ive been using just media for a long time now and ive never dropped a disc once!

Have you changed settings recently? Or a new drive maybe? I have read somewhere recently that img burn is not working right lately, and clone cd is! Don't know myself, i haven't ripped one in a while, ill try one today and let you know!
    What verbs did you get? I always seem to get 003's and they are perfect!
    I got 003 by no way I mean its just medias fault found them very good to deal with this was awhile ago haven tried since my burner usually does everything else fine prob just a bad batch

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

chubbyathy wrote: »
    I got 003 by no way I mean its just medias fault found them very good to deal with this was awhile ago haven tried since my burner usually does everything else fine prob just a bad batch

yeah sounds like it! at least you did not get them from the likes of pc world they charge 50+ euro for 25, rip off!
    i must have been very lucky up till now!
    i bet i just jynxed myself, my next batch will be bad!icon8.png

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

ufc pro wrote: »
    yeah sounds like it! at least you did not get them from the likes of pc world they charge 50+ euro for 25, rip off!
    i must have been very lucky up till now!
    i bet i just jynxed myself, my next batch will be bad!icon8.png
    haha I actually only ordered the 10 pack and they sent 25 so was fairly happy

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭smliv

also use just media and never got a bad batch but went up once and they had none in and was recommended to try their printable Ritek S04-66 13euro for 25 and every 1 of them burned perfect have used about 40 - 45 of them so far using imgburn 2.5.8.0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭clonadlad

I seem to be having a lot of bad burns lately too. I use justmedia but doubt it's the verbs cause they've decent so far. Don't know if it's imgburn. Might give clonecd a go.

Advertisement