Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowel Sickness (Unsure which forum)

Options
  • 31-10-2013 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Hey there, sorry, I wasn't sure whether this fitted into Health & Fitness or Gentlemen's club, cause Health & Fitness more seemed like getting buff.

Anyway.

On Tuesday night I ate a buritto/taco, and from that night on I started getting worse. I was shaking, trembling, etc etc. I had to put layers and layers on my bed.

I spent yesterday off college and started to feel better, lying in bed doing nothing. I only had a meal of cereal in the morning, orange juice and water during the day and a small dinner that night.

Over the course of last night I went to the bathroom very very frequently with the runs.

This morning, I found that even without my choice, watery feces would leak through, so I had to make a tampon-like soak with toilet paper.

I then went into college, drank a load of actimels, ate a banana, and then started to feel worse again, so I came back home, where upon I've had toast and flat 7up. I've had to keep going to the bathroom, but the leaking has stopped for the most part.

I've been drinking lots of water and taking alka-setzer, but can anyone figure out what I have/how to put an end to it?

One guess I have is food poisoning and my girlfriend also had a bite of the taco and felt ill over yesterday and today.

Much appreciate,
    and if this is the wrong forum, please move. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Tweej

Just thrown up, feeling a lot better. Thanks for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Mod
    Hi Tweej,

I'm afraid boards doesn't allow any medical advice. Best bet would be to contact a doctor.
    Best of luck with it,
    Sauve :)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Tweej

No worries, I suppose it makes sense, you don't want a death on your hands.

Feeling a lot better anyway, so peace out :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement