Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condoms

Options
  • 31-10-2013 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get Primex condoms. Can't seem to find them in any chemist. A ex gave them to me before and they were perfect. Think they are in a yellow rapper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Have you looked online?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

Sorry for being a dumbarse but why were they perfect? Who was the rapper that they were in?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Who was the rapper that they were in?

Mod

Drop the smartass comments. If you have nothing to add to the forum then please don't post.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

OOps... Sorry about that. My first question was a serious one as I'd never heard of the brand and good old Durex has served me well down the years. Anyway sorry for being so flippant and good luck, I'm out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Last time I saw them was in a vending machine in an airport. Haven't seen any in the shops I'm afraid to say...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

Are these what you're talking about?

http://www.kondom.it/primex-invisibile.html

Advertisement