Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charities Financial Information

Options
  • 31-10-2013 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm hoping somebody here will be able to help me. I'm trying to do some research on a particular charity in Ireland. I recall that a few years back there was a website where some of the large charities posted account information. I think it came about as a result of the charities act 2009.

The problem is, I can no longer find the website. It seems to have disappeared. Does anybody here know this website, or even better know who ran/organized it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Rory1

What charity are you looking for info on?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Oscars Mum

You can get financial details on any charity or business... Try solocheck.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Rory1

Oscars Mum wrote: »
    You can get financial details on any charity or business... Try solocheck.ie

not all, most.

Is cro.ie not cheaper than solo check?

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭DM addict

Depending on the charity, they might also publish results on their own website.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 volunteersdub

I think the site was inkex.ie but the website is gone as they lost their funding. Try duedil.com

Alternatively you can go to CRO.ie and download the accounts for any charity as they have to be submitted to the companies office each year. However, I think there might be a small charge to download.

• Advertisement
Advertisement