Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 credit 'going missing'

Options
  • 31-10-2013 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

Hi all,

This morning my prepaid credit was lower than I expected. A call to O2 customer service resulted in my learning that i had been charged for a phonecall to my own mobile number from my own mobile number! I hadn't made any phonecall at all. They gave me back the credit but said they couldn't explain it. Lucky that I noticed. Has anybody else had this problem?

Also, I have been getting premium texts from a number that is stealing 2 euro 50 per text. Followed 02 advice to text STOP. Does anybody have recommendations for what else to do? I don't know where these scammers got my number...Should I contact the guards?

I wonder it the two incidents are related?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Regarding the premium text you are getting if you type the number on PhoneSmart website they can let you know who runs it with contact details, if you didn't subscribe contact them and ask for a refund, also they should let you know how your number was subscribed, text, website or click on email/text

Advertisement