Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zenith Classic Rock now on DAB

Options
  • 31-10-2013 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭

Zenith Classic Rock, a station available via the Internet for many years, is now broadcasting in Dublin and the South East on DAB digital radio.

You need a DAB radio to receive it, but they are available quite cheap in the likes of Tesco and other retailers.

Zenith plays a mix of Classic Rock and Rock-based deep album tracks.

Unlike certain other supposedly Rock-based stations, Zenith has a huge library and does not just repeat the same old classics over and over, you'll hear some good old stuff - well known and forgotten classics.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭samarillo

at long last, this is the daddy of classic rock .my christmas is here.just heard uriah heep. nice find.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

I heard the Heep today too, and yesterday they played Salisbury - marvellous track. I don't know any other station that would play Uriah Heep these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭samarillo

my DAB radio was gathering dust for the last couple of years,not anymore thanks to ZENITH.where else could you hear CARAVAN who do you think you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Trick of the Tail

And plenty more Caravan!

Advertisement