Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ST blu-rays

Options
  • 30-10-2013 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

Anyone here got the tng seasons on blu-ray? If so, what's the verdict?

Also, any word if they will release DS9 on Blu-ray?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Anyone here got the tng seasons on blu-ray? If so, what's the verdict?

Also, any word if they will release DS9 on Blu-ray?

The verdict is, they look incredible. I've been wondering if there was any mention of DS9 & Voyager getting the same treatment. Also, is Enterprise already out in Bluray considering it was shot in HD?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

They had to re-do all of the visual effect shots with the help of CGI. The work in season 1 was really good but season 2 was poor. I’m not sure how season 3 and 4 turned out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The work in season 1 was really good but season 2 was poor

Is it actually poor? Or just less impressive than Season 1?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Season 3 and 4 were back to the quality of season 1 from what i heard. Season 2 was done by a different company. There are reviews for all 4 season on that site.

http://trekcore.com/blog/2012/11/review-star-trek-the-next-generation-season-2-blu-ray/

Advertisement