Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White gypsy stockists

Options
  • 30-10-2013 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any sellers in Clonmel, carrick area?

I see on their web site there are plenty of people serving it in Cahir but not up there much. off licences preferably but if a pub would sell me couple of bottles, equally fine?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭dedocdude

Not that i know of - maybe the off license in Cahir (Coopers ??) has it, they have a very decent range. I saw it in an off license in Douglas but thats a bit out of your way. Failing that, if you are passing the brewery any time, think you can get some there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

cant remember which one of them but either the carry out or next door off licences stock it
    I think its a disgrace the lack of pubs selling it in Templemore only the hotel and the spinning wheel stock it. right on their door steps they could pop down to collect it and sell it cheaper than regular bears. There isn't much happening in the way of jobs in Templemore so the likes of this should be supported by the pubs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭00833827

if you are ever down in Waterford, Ardkeen stores stocks it.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭mikep

Carry Out on Liberty Sq. in Thurles stock it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭Black_Ninja

Aherlow House Hotel have it in the bar as do Kielys Bar on Main Street in Tipperary Town

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Do Templemore still stock this horse piss, spinning wheel and the defunct joint on the corner (formally Clarkes) were the only places willing to sell the mulewater the last times I was in the area.

Advertisement