Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Title Help?

Options
  • 30-10-2013 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

This might be a tricky one, and I'm also not 100% sure this is the correct place to post this...

There is a song that I have wondered about now for YEARS.
    Back when Phantom was a pirate station, I used to record songs onto tape over the night so I could listen back the next day and hopefully have caught one of the many songs they used to play that I never caught the name of/couldn't find on the Internet, etc.

Anyway, there was this one song I managed to record, and it of course got cut off before I could hear who the artist was.

Female vocals, though she is more shouting or telling a story in a kind aggressive manner as opposed to singing. It has this repetitive bass track kinda going behind it the whole time, and she says "Babydoll" quite a few times... I think she even says 1900 babydoll at one point, as if she's saying CALL ME. Jaysus this is sounding fierce dodgy as I continue... any ideas on what song this might be?

I would have recorded it around 2002 maybe? No idea if it was a new release or anything so that doesn't really shed much light.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Wnter

STOP.

I just inspired myself to do another search and I found it... can't believe this.
    Here we go BabyDoll - Party of One.
    http://youtu.be/3l0_SbgD2qw

Feel free to lock this thread up!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement