Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window regulator For CRV

Options
  • 29-10-2013 6:29pm

I opened it up the last time and cleaned it as best as I could but the corrosion was so bad that it was obvious it wasn't going to work for much longer and now it's completely dead, You can hear the motor spin.

Anyway does anyone know of anywhere I can get a new regulator ? I think if I go to a breakers yard I will only end up with the same issue as it was a common problem.

here is a video and if you go to 30 seconds it will show the failed part. It's exactly the same as mine all corroded.

It's a right pain in the ass as I'm afraid the window will drop down on the road and with wind and rain, not nice. :(

it's a 2000.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Better off to post this in the motors section you have a far better chance of getting help.

Oh feck, and I wouldn't mind I'm a regular poster in the motors section ! woops.

usually mods spot it , ah well if there are any mods watching you can delete this thread, I got it sorted.

Models, Motors . Easy mistake, eah ? haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Oh feck, and I wouldn't mind I'm a regular poster in the motors section ! woops.

usually mods spot it , ah well if there are any mods watching you can delete this thread, I got it sorted.

Models, Motors . Easy mistake, eah ? haha.

Plenty of litho battery use here anyway, maybe that was the attraction.

Advertisement