Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One Max

Options
  • 29-10-2013 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hi,

was thinking of saving up and getting the new HTC one max what do people think and is it worth it?
    I find the size screen amazing. Never had a htc phone that why looking for others advice. At moment i have samsung galaxy s3 phone i love it but boerd it now :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Hi,

was thinking of saving up and getting the new HTC one max what do people think and is it worth it?
    I find the size screen amazing. Never had a htc phone that why looking for others advice. At moment i have samsung galaxy s3 phone i love it but boerd it now :)
    I've yet to read a good review of the One Max.
    Most people are saying it's just a large HTC One with a worse camera.
    If you already have an S3 then why not look at the Note 3. Almost the same screen size yet a smaller footprint, s pen functionality and a lot more to offer than an S4.
    Samsung actually made the Note 3 far better than the S4 rather than just enlarging it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

I've yet to read a good review of the One Max.
    Most people are saying it's just a large HTC One with a worse camera.
    If you already have an S3 then why not look at the Note 3. Almost the same screen size yet a smaller footprint, s pen functionality and a lot more to offer than an S4.
    Samsung actually made the Note 3 far better than the S4 rather than just enlarging it.

oh really thanks for telling me that its good to hear other people opinions on things i think . i was going save get s4 but hear s5 next year might be metal or something i would love that so mabey wait until s5 come out. there so many cool phones pick from can be hard to know lol

Advertisement