Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Bread and other part baked breads, ingredients

Options
  • 29-10-2013 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know what the ingredients are in the breads at lidl and the cuisine de france ranges etc

They are all part baked and frozen then finish the cooking on site which is great but what's in them?

I don't seem to be able to find a list of ingredients anywhere and I have not received a detailed answer from lidl yet and none at all from cuisine de france which doesn't exactly fill me with confidence...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I think the Le Brea ones have the ingredients on the bag they come in. They are cooked in store but then placed in a bag as packaging.

Actually no need, its all on the site. This could be a good yard stick to put Lidl etc against.

Advertisement