Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamebattles/EGL/Dublan Team?

Options
  • 28-10-2013 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

Anybody interested in setting one up, I quit my clan and would like to start a new.

I really enjoy the competitive side of the game and want to push it further.

I am seeking similarly motivated individuals for this, no matter what skill level, as long as the attitude is right, its 96% of the way towards success.

What i'm not looking for is some of that ****etalking pubstomping rif raf that get silenced swiftly in a competitive game.

Add my gamertag: TG SoggyBeaver if interested.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Anybody interested in setting one up, I quit my clan and would like to start a new.

I really enjoy the competitive side of the game and want to push it further.

I am seeking similarly motivated individuals for this, no matter what skill level, as long as the attitude is right, its 96% of the way towards success.

What i'm not looking for is some of that ****etalking pubstomping rif raf that get silenced swiftly in a competitive game.

Add my gamertag: TG SoggyBeaver if interested.

filepicker%2FBX2cMy0LSsuw1DG6tlpg_tumbleweed.gif

Almost 100% of the time if we lose a close competitive (pub) game the host backs out - it's gay and I don't know why they do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

RAGE!! is why, pubs are dirt though, full of nitty camping kids who get slapped anyway.

But GB's are so intense man, 4 v 4 Action, good quality competition, why not try and better yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Almost 100% of the time if we lose a close competitive (pub) game the host backs out - it's gay and I don't know why they do it.

It's the same when a full party shows up and someone shouts "back out they're a bunch of sweaty campers". Most of the people I play with, including myself, are sweaty campers waiting in a corner or head glitching to build streaks.

I wouldn't be into the competitive side myself, too serious for me. I like to run around like an eejit, get a few kills and the odd lightning strike :p

Casual players getting people to back out, you're having a giraffe :P

Got a swarm in a FFA i played yesterday, joined late too

• Registered Users Posts: 12,421 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Better off trying this on decerto.net

• Advertisement

Oh dont worry I already am active on it, would rather play with some Irish than UK though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

It's the same when a full party shows up and someone shouts "back out they're a bunch of sweaty campers". Most of the people I play with, including myself, are sweaty campers waiting in a corner or head glitching to build streaks.

I wouldn't be into the competitive side myself, too serious for me. I like to run around like an eejit, get a few kills and the odd lightning strike :p

We are terribly sweaty in fairness. We back out because we like an easy game.

OP add a few of us from one of the threads and join our party. Normally about 5/6 of us on a night.

I'm moldythree248

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

lkionm wrote: »
    We are terribly sweaty in fairness. We back out because we like an easy game.

OP add a few of us from one of the threads and join our party. Normally about 5/6 of us on a night.

I'm moldythree248

I wanna know what happened to moldyone and moldytwo?! And will we ever see a moldyfour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

I wanna know what happened to moldyone and moldytwo?! And will we ever see a moldyfour?

They lagged out.

They are the buzzing you hear around electric pylons.

Advertisement