Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notifications

Options
  • 28-10-2013 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

I have a "New Notification" that i have responded to (rejected) on the phone, ipad and PC and its still showing up when i log in
    Its driving me nuts
    Can ye please get rid of it?

Thanks

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

You can't dismiss the notification until you have read (or at least opened) the updated thread or PM in question. Is there nothing new when you click on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

You can't dismiss the notification until you have read (or at least opened) the updated thread or PM in question. Is there nothing new when you click on it?

It's a friends request
    I've opened it at least 5 times and rejected it each time on a variety of devices and it's still there
    It's driving me insane at this point :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

That happened me before on boards. Just accept the request and then go in to your user cp and remove the person as a friend.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

If you could also post it in the Site Development forum as a bug, that would be very helpful. Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

Tried accepting friend request not making any difference, notification still there
    Have lodged a "Bug Report" thanks for the suggestion Niamh

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement