Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Forwarding From US

Options
  • 27-10-2013 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, looking for a parcel forwarding service in the US as there is a laptop I'd like to buy that's significantly cheaper there than here, and unfortunately the seller only operates in the US.

I've done my calculations and the laptop still rings in €350 cheaper with VAT dumped on and there's no duty owed on laptops.

Now, how would I go about getting the laptop from there to here assuming I have no relatives or friends currently in the US (as I don't) as cheaply as possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭recipio

Use a forwarding agency like www.shipito.com.You need to register and send them $8 to prove your bona fides ( at least I had to a few years ago ) You have checked all the technical stuff like the computer adapter taking 220 volt etc ?

Advertisement