Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for boyfriend's 21st?...

Options
  • 26-10-2013 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hi,

so i've been with my boyfriend 6 months and i want to make his present special cos it's also the day that i met him last year. we're both in college so i'm not exactly rich and i would like to bring him somewhere but he's going to be on placement at home while i'm in dublin until christmas so can't exactly go anywhere cos he'll be busy.
    my idea was that i'd surprise him on his birthday by coming home and by leaving a trail of 21 presents at this place we go for walks and then have me as the 21st present or something.
    i was going to get a few nice things as well as just jokey presents, like his favourite kids book, shirt from his favourite store, cd, hat, meal voucher, bottle of buckfast. i just need help coming up with more ideas. thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Awesome-O

birthday cake, picture if the two of you

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

Aw what a lovely idea :)
    Sounds like you've got it all worked out tbh, why don't you try making a few things as well, that way its personal and wont cost much!, Maybe a big frame with a collage of picsof the two of you?

Advertisement