Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Risen

Options
  • 26-10-2013 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭

this any good?

On sale on steam today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

I thought it was great, I got when it first came out. Solid rpg, it's old school medieval style. I loved exploring the world and the choices you make matter in the story. It does take a while for it to kick off but I'd say it's money well spent.

Never played the second one but I got it in a humble bundle a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,311 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

enjoyed the first one as it was a good challenging game but just couldn't get into the 2nd one

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,819 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Great game. Not up to the same standard as Gothic 2 but very much in the same spirit. Must be one of the few people who enjoyed Risen 2 (not as good as the first but nowhere near as bad as it would appear if you read about it).

Advertisement