Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free T7 combat cars

Options
  • 25-10-2013 3:55pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/46/golden-joystick-awards-2013-we-won/

Since WG won Golden Joystick again, everyone gets a free tier 2 premium T7 combat car with the 8.9 patch on Wednesday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Pew pew pew!

It's not noob-bashing if you're trying a new tank :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The first match on Wednesday is going to consists of 25+ of these though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

sucks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's a bit odd, definitely. Nowhere near the mobility I would have expected. And the 30+ seconds of reload time is nasty.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Spear wrote: »
    The first match on Wednesday is going to consists of 25+ of these though.

I'm still getting numbers similar to that when I use my Tier 2 tanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement