Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes: Coke 2l + HunkyDorys 6pk €2

Options
  • 25-10-2013 8:13am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭

HunkyDorys 6 pack + 2l bottle of Coke/Diet/Zero for €2
    Friday only.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

snubbleste wrote: »
    HunkyDorys 6 pack + 2l bottle of Coke/Diet/Zero for €2
    Friday only.

Part of the operation transformation meal plan! Ha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Dunnes Fantastic Friday & Eurospar Weekend Offers

hTO9gxg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭ixtlan

I feel compelled to add (since it doesn't warrant an actual BA) that fans of Hunky Dorys should check out Aldi's Okey Dokeys at 2.19 for 12... They are pretty close, may even be from the same source.

Ix.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

ixtlan wrote: »
    I feel compelled to add (since it doesn't warrant an actual BA) that fans of Hunky Dorys should check out Aldi's Okey Dokeys at 2.19 for 12... They are pretty close, may even be from the same source.

Ix.

They are the exact same crisp. Aldi get their crisps from Largo. Yet some people will be wetting themselves over these hunky dorey prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Aldi's Spuddies are nicer (IMO) than either King or Tayto, which is odd since all three are made by Largo as well - effectively they have a monopoly on Irish crisp making. (I hear they crush the opposition :P)

• Advertisement
Advertisement