Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hooker areas?

Options
  • 24-10-2013 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

would anyone know of any areas where hookers would hang around? i hear the canal stretch from leeson street to mount street is a good area, but i havent seen anything. any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,791 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

runie596 wrote: »
    would anyone know of any areas where hookers would hang around? i hear the canal stretch from leeson street to mount street is a good area, but i havent seen anything. any ideas?

Jesus lad you're asking all the wrong questions in here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭endacl

In between the two props.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Joe prim

I have heard Galway is a good spot for them, they even organise races for them down there, dunno if that's any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Well they are known to be fond of a scrum or two around the RDS or Lansdowne road...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Not gonna happen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 645 ✭✭✭loveBBhate

runie596 wrote: »

Your Ma's house :)

By the way, I'm a guard and I'm going to track you down and arrest ya you dirty little thing ya!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement