Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Slate 7 and 10 HD - Data Pass

Options
  • 24-10-2013 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭

Hi,

Anybody got any details on this HP Slate 7 HD data pass? 200mb 3g data per month for 2 years and Slate 7 HD for 220 euro in Argos.

What network provider is it in Ireland/UK? Would it work like the kindle data package? In the US i have seen that its a 4G data package with T-Mobile and Sprint....could be Meteor in Ireland, would it be 4g here due to the gsm bands?

With the data package, it seems like a OK deal. Out dated specs but the data package is intriguing me.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

I would also like to know about this if anyone has any information. I'm looking at the Slate 10 hd at the moment and the 3g data package is a big plus.
    I looked online and there's not much information.
    I know it uses the fogg mobile services and they include Ireland as one of their supported countries but I'd just like confirmation that someone in ireland actually has it working before dropping €200.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭DERPY DERPFACE

Zombie bumping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Seven months is bordering on necrophilia, but I'll allow it.

Advertisement