Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannabis Regulation Bill 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

Will it not require a reeferendum?

(Sorry!)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Will it?

Actually, I toke that back.

(Sorry again!:pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

No doubt they'll make a hash of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Not a reeferendum, please! It would spliff the electorate :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭davemc180

it would cause chronic head aches:D

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I don't mean to be blunt but this joint isn't meant for any of your buds as some sort of smoke-box.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Who grassed to the mods?

Jaysus, this thread's gone to pot.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Back on psychotropic.

• Advertisement

Weed better do as he says.

Yeah, pipe down.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

Ya cant have any crack around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I appear to have stumbled into AH by mistake...sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Full Bill here in PDF: http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/809419/cannabis-regulation-bill-2013-with-explanatory.pdf

From a legal View how does this bill look, can you see many challenges in it that will require changes to the law?

Section 54 won't pass muster with our European overlords

69.2 is strange, is there science behind the limit? But at least those limits will satisfy our overlords

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Section 54 won't pass muster with our European overlords

How so?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

69.2 is strange, is there science behind the limit? But at least those limits will satisfy our overlords

There is a few accepted studies, Washington & Colorado have accepted those limits, There not going down well with the public as they require a blood test, there is no breath test in uses.
    I may have missed it but I don't think he mentions how the Garda are going test drivers, random blood test would be a bit much.
    They have developed a breath test http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/marijuana-breath-test-pot-dui_n_4143264.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

P_1 wrote: »
    How so?

It's not an SI unit, and it's not a pint

Advertisement