Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ace Attorney 5 dual destinies

Options
  • 24-10-2013 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

Finally out on 3ds eshop.
    €25 but should be well worth it.

Will be doing a full review on this asap:D

No spoilers though.

large.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Never played a game in the series but was always tempted to give them a go at some stage

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Never played a game in the series but was always tempted to give them a go at some stage

Start from the beginning m8 and it will all make sense.

Its the best lawyeremup ever made:D

AA3 trials and tribulations best up to now and i would recommend people to get stuck into the series

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

Dying to go home so I can play this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

megaten wrote: »
    Dying to go home so I can play this.

If you are in work go sick and take tomorrow off as well.

Brilliant start to it and im thankful that i avoided all the spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Great series of games. I'm not usually a fan of point and click kinda stuff, but I can't help but have a blast with these titles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭_Godot_

Saaad I have to wait until next week to get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I have no "objection " to giving this game a go.

I'll get me coat

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,818 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I really need to catch up on this series. I own them all but I've only finished the first two and hear I'm in for something very special in the third.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I really need to catch up on this series. I own them all but I've only finished the first two and hear I'm in for something very special in the third.

I have all of them bar this and Ace Attourney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (can't find that anywhere). Hugely underrated series, so much so I didn't even hear this was out this week

Advertisement