Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus in Leuven, Belgium

Options
  • 24-10-2013 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,
    I have to decide for my erasmus very soon and Leuven seems to be a possible contender due to the accessibility (and how reasonable it is),

However one problem, while researching, most of the english modules on offer are masters modules whereas I'm an undergraduate.
    I study psychology, however I don't mind doing other modules in either sociology, law, business, humanities etc

I was just wandering has anyone done erasmus in Lueven as an UNDERGRADUATE, or even know anything about the undergraduate situation for english courses!

I don't want to end up going and getting caught out by random modules I'm not prepared to take!

Thanks

Advertisement