Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a yoga weekend

Options
  • 24-10-2013 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend a yoga weekend package? My wife has been doing yoga for the past year. Her birthday is coming up :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 97 ✭✭burrenyoga

Hi Mad Benny,
    The best way to find a good quality yoga weekend package is to weigh up independent Tripadvisor Reviews by searching google for "tripadvisor yoga retreat ireland".

And to see how many reviews have been entered, see how many years the reviews date back and judge the quality of reviews.

We have been running yoga weekend retreats since 1999, and i am sure many readers on this forum have been to stay with us, so i will let them tell you about the quality of the team of yoga teachers we have, as well as the guided outings into the Burren... rather than tell you myself.

It is always best to get independent reviews, so it is good that you are asking your question in this Forum.

One other thing to consider is to possibly buy her a voucher that she can use anytime within the next 12 months, as there is a wide range of different types of yoga available, and one weekend varies from another greatly. For example some of our weekend retreats are very gentle, while others are quite strong and physically challenging.

A voucher would let her choose which weekend out of a whole range of dates and yoga teachers and types of yoga.

I am sure she will love her present ;-)

Best Wishes,
    Dave

Advertisement