Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon X and Y trading

Options
  • 24-10-2013 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I wanted to start A 3DS Pokémon X and Y trading page,
    90% of everyone i bump into are either American or Japanese
    I'd say it's safe to say I'm not the only one this happens to either
    Also the trade demands on the GTS are crazy.

So here Post what Pokémon you want to get and what ones you are willing to trade, then we can add each other and build up an Irish Pokémon community as well.

Pokémon I want: Mew, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Moltres, Scyther, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Arbok, Vileplume, Meowth, Persian, Arcanine, Hitmonlee, Staryu, Starmie, Electabuzz, Magmar, (Any level will do)

Pokémon I'm willing to trade: Ariados lvl.46, Gabite lvl.30, Chesnaught lvl.38, Skorupi lvl.35, Pawniard lvl.36, Zoroark lvl.49, Garbodor lvl.46, Ursaring lvl.52, Druddigon lvl.58, Ditto lvl.37,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

You might want to pop in here to find more like-minded peeps.

GTS is actually quite good at the moment - just make sure you're using the Deposit option and making reasonable demands - I've gotten all the 1st and 6th gen starters and X exclusives (I'm on Y) by putting up fairly modest offers and waiting 10 minutes. Because you get to browse through such a huge amount of offers when you go searching for a 'mon, all the reasonable offers get snapped up leaving all the "give me a legendary for this Sentret" ones to clog the place up.

BTW I may still have a bulbasaur knocking around, I'll have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Patrick To The Future

Thanks very much for the tip.
    I got a bulbasaur in seconds by depositing.
    I'm really only looking for first gen Pokémon maybe with the odd Pokémon from the other 5
    Being an early 90s kid the first gen is the only one i still get a kick out of

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Thanks very much for the tip.
    I got a bulbasaur in seconds by depositing.
    I'm really only looking for first gen Pokémon maybe with the odd Pokémon from the other 5
    Being an early 90s kid the first gen is the only one i still get a kick out of

I'm the same. I just don't appreciate the new Pokémon as much as the ones I remember from red/blue!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Patrick To The Future

Yeah, It's annoying that all of the original 151 isn't even there, only a select few. Never thought Rattata would be a rare Pokémon in a game

Advertisement