Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone smart mini - autorotate stopped working

Options
  • 23-10-2013 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭

Got this phone a couple of weeks ago and the auto-rotate has stopped working in the last few days. I've gone into settings -> display and made sure that the 'orientation' option is checked. I've also tried doing a factory reset to no avail. I

Could the accelerometer be knackered? Is there some way I can determine that this is a hardware problem rather than a software/settings one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Zebedee2

I'm afraid I can't help. Received this phone today, and my autorotate is also not working. From first use, so can't be something I did. Had to double-check it was an option on the phone. I also have the option checked - have emailed vodafone for assistance, so will wait and see...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,855 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Should be still under warranty, bring it back to store for free repair/replacement

Advertisement