Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA Live 14

Options
  • 23-10-2013 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Someones getting fired in the morning for uploading the PS2 version of the game , my god it looks horrible , I had to keep checking if it was in 1080p or not. It was !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Animation looks so stiff and player models so cartoony compared to the the 2K14 trailer.

I was expecting for EA to come out all guns blazing after the last couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

It looks alright, but the problem for them is that the NBA2K14 trailer (with it's character models, fluid movement, animations, etc) looks absolutely brilliant.

It'll be interesting to see how both play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

From the trailer, the characters look very stiff, and don't look like theirs any life in them at all
    I'll stick with nba2k on next gen until I see any improvement
    I use to love the nba live series back in the day

Advertisement