Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intermittent problem with layout (FF24 & Chrome)

Options
  • 22-10-2013 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

I'm getting a strange problem viewing forums and threads. Every now and again, when I load a page, the threads / posts are cut off and I can only see the left hand side of the page.

Here's an example

swvm8p.jpg

I looked at the css and think it's caused by this line in vbulletin.css:

.threadslist-wrapper .sticky-wrapper,.postbits-wrapper .sticky-wrapper{min-width:130px;max-width:310px}

Is this happening to anyone else?

*Edit*

Nevermind, just noticed this thread about the same issue in a more relevant forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

There is a thread open in site development regarding this. Can't link or due to me being on my phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

yes, it was working fine earlier today (7pm), but now this is happening to me tonight, (10:46pm)

i am using Chrome too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Yes I noticed this sometime after 8pm today (22 Oct) when I'm signed in it's not a problem but I mostly look at boards.ie unsigned in and I know a number of people not logged in that often look at boards.ie that also have this problem

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,781 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Thanks to all who replied but the OP has indicated that he now understands this is a known issue, reported in the Site Development forum, and is being worked on.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement