Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to import contacts from Yahoo to Hotmail?

Options
  • 22-10-2013 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Yahoo have changed their email interface again, and it's the most un-user-friendly one I've ever used :mad:

I can't even email people back, when I click into the text field, I type but it doesn't come up. Others I've spoken to have had big issues with it too.

So I'm moving to Hotmail. I have an account but it won't let me import contacts :confused:

Does anybody know a quick way of doing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Hotmail is no more
    Its now moved to Outlook.com

To import contacts just export them to a csv file and then sign in to Outlook and do an import from there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

tui0hcg wrote: »
    Hotmail is no more
    Its now moved to Outlook.com

To import contacts just export them to a csv file and then sign in to Outlook and do an import from there

Thanks, but it won't give me an "export" option on Yahoo :confused:

It only lets me: Import; Fix Duplicates; Sync Contacts.

But no export..........

EDIT: Apologies, I just spotted another drop down menu that lets me export, (didn't see that one earlier!)

Advertisement