Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre-Game or In-Play

Options
  • 22-10-2013 12:07am

What do you prefer? And Why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭easy_as_easy

In-Play if I'm doing singles because bookies odds pre-match are HORRENDOUS. Wait 5-10mins and you'll get much better value. Obvious killer would be an early goal depending on the bet your after, so maybe back a goal in the first 10 too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

In play is a wicked tool to have. It's saved my skin a few times and also let me lay off on accums or other bets to insure money. As Easy says it lets you get much better value on the crappy pre game odds too. When used right I think In play is great.

For me currently I reckon I need to teach myself some discipline again as small staking in play without a plan has been getting too common and thats what I find to be the danger of it after a while. Discipline and a plan is 100% the key.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

In-Play if I'm doing singles because bookies odds pre-match are HORRENDOUS.

Depends on the markets. Pre-game WDW markets are about as close to 100% as you can get - some are overbroke at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭easy_as_easy

I'm more on about goals than result markets but a lot of the time the result markets hold no value either.

Advertisement