Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the show!!!!

Options
  • 21-10-2013 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi all...I'm due my baby this weekend and I actually had a show on sat an quiet alot agai. Sun evenin,,,I'm certain that's the mucous plug gonw but I'm Still waiting for contractions, I'm gettin the usual Braxton hicks an very strong pressure down low,,, just wondering how long did it take for others to actually go into labour after loosing mucous plug??
    So frustrating not knowing when,,,,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

Mine went and I didn't go into labour. Was induced 6 days later.
    Sorry it's probably not what you want to hear but maybe you can relax a bit knowing it might not necessarily be for a while.

Just rest as much as you can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Unfortunately a show is not a sign that labour will start soon it can take up to two weeks for anything to happen after you get a show!

In two of my pregnancies (didn't get one on my first, I don't think, can't remember!), the show came and I went in to labour less than 24 hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭March11

My waters started leaking two weeks after i had the show. Was in hospital for a week on antibiotics, then induced so it really can vary unfortunately.

Advertisement