Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to Work Enterprise Allowance with husband working

Options
  • 21-10-2013 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

Hope you can help as I'm bit up the walls worrying.

I am currently receiving Jobseekers Allowance and I was means tested last month when my husband was a sole trader and also receiving the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance. (His means wasn't very much at the time). Since then he has gotten a PAYE job.

I am now applying for the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance myself and they have seen that his last BTWEA payment ended a few weeks ago. They said that because of this they don't know if his means has changed and they now want to means test me again before approving the scheme. They have asked me to send them a payslip from his current employment. He earns 36k and we have 1 child.

I am worried that they will means test me now and assess that I am not entitled to any payment? Anyone idea if I will get anything.

Any help much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement