Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA free online course starting next week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 085cheeky

enrolled :D

Seen it posted on reddit a while back and joined up. It kicked off last night and its been excellent so far. A full comprehensive CCNA course for free. Very pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bucky08

just signed up tonight.. So how did last nights course go ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

just went to register, seems like the class is full.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Perry12

bucky08 wrote: »
    just signed up tonight.. So how did last nights course go ??

Went well, mostly about L1 and L2. You didn't miss much, but I'd say if you miss any from here on it wouldn't take long to get a bit lost.

• Advertisement

last nights was grand actually... have you done those course before??

Yeah I did the CCNA with Commsupport earlier this year. Taking this class as a revision before doing the exam in January hopefully

zweton wrote: »
    just went to register, seems like the class is full.

There is a new link to register for next weeks classes so you can still get on the course:

http://commsupport.us7.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=91f569b2640af5300a33a11b5&id=2459ac4347

You need to register each week when the link is sent out

got an email but didn't think i had to register again some dose maybe if i bought the crack lab notes i would get in the class again some dose if i can't...

bucky08 wrote: »
    got an email but didn't think i had to register again some dose maybe if i bought the crack lab notes i would get in the class again some dose if i can't...

I could be wrong...

• Advertisement

registered again after seeing post worked no problem for next week anyway...

Advertisement