Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tried twice to post a thread in disputes but nothing

Options
  • 21-10-2013 2:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

am i doing something wrong??
    the mod told me to take it further if i felt i needed to , and i carnt post?? how come :(please

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

DRP is the same as any other normal forum, there are no preconditions or anything to stop you posting a new thread there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭jimb43

how come my post just disappears then but don't show up in a thread??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You have no posts or threads in DRP, and none have been deleted.

i wrote to the mod, about it, he said he stands by his decision , and if i want to take it further i can go to dispute, and give me a link, i went to link it explains it all i go to the bottom of page to make my case, or start a thread, it took me ages to print it all out, and when i press send it goes, but i carnet find it anywhere.

does it need aprooving like this does ???

• Advertisement

No, there's no pre-approval in there, so there can be no appearance/illusion/accusation of anything being hidden.

Thanks Spear

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

It may be that you took too long to type your post and the page expired - if you are spending a long time typing then compose your post elsewhere (for example in a Word doc or Notepad) and then copy and paste into the New Thread box.

Alternatively, write a shorter post :)

i just posted it now thanks NIAMH, thank you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement