Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi guys, i am just wondering which breed are my puppy

Options
  • 21-10-2013 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi guys, i got this puppy from my friend she have a farm and she have a female Irish setter , well she told me my puppy are Irish setter cross terrier, but my puppy she not look like terrier , she are full black , she only have a small mark on chest , could u guys guess which could breed she are ? my friend told me she only cross with one dog . i have here few pictures from her. thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I'm not seeing the terrier either. From the photos, my first suggestion would be collie, but there may also be spaniel in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Libbybelle

I definitely think there is some spaniel in there. She is absolutely gorgeous regardless!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 irishsetter

she only 2 months

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Libbybelle

Actually, if you look at Irish Setter pups, they look a lot like Cocker Spaniels, so this little lady could be setter crossed with a terrier, and the mammy just might have good strong genes! You'll probably get a better idea as she grows a little.

Springer Spaniel in there ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭dball

def a springer in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 irishsetter

Libbybelle, i have 2 cats, when she see they, she walk very slow like gonna hunt to attack but she only play, well i really don't care , i love her so much, i just was curious to know what kind breed she could have, she are very hyper, here another pic from her

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭dees99

Look like a lab x caviler spaniel. Keep an eye and don't forget about your cats as he gets bigger, it was their home first and still is. Integrate them as much as you can starting immediately

Advertisement